AT THE UFFDA OFFICE
Create Shareworthy Social Media
Words + Photo Workshop
Get In The Picture
(How to show the authentic human side of your business)
Rinse & Repeat
(How to reframe & reuse your content)
Group Projects You Won’t Hate
(How to collaborate to expand your reach)
Creating Shareworthy Content for Social Media
Who Should Come? Anyone who creates content.
This workshop will give you the space, the time and empower you to accomplish it through hearing real examples and brainstorming with others!
Create FASTER, BETTER, & SMARTER – that’s what we’re here for.
WE WANT YOU
- Small Business Employees
- Start-up Entrepreneurs
- Established Business with your own Marketing Team
This is for YOU!
What Makes Our Workshop Different?
Now, you WILL have to have a few things to participate in our workshop. In order for us to deliver the BEST experience for all participants in the Canva for Business Summit, you’ll need 3 things:
- A niche or an idea of what you want to share
- Your calendar of special events, holidays, etc It should also include any time you’ll be on vacation, special sales or times you want to really make special on your calendar.
- No distractions (We will have coffee and water here)
- Past content calendars or ones you like
- Your own calendar or dayplanner
Hi! We’re Sue + Tammey from the newly formed
We’re committed to growing an in-person and online community of collaboration, show & tell, and practice so you can learn the skills to create content that is ON-BRAND, ON-MESSAGE, and ON-TARGET.
And we’re here to show you practical ways to use Tech, Design, & Growth Strategies to create new business for your business.
We are so excited to share our experience, expertise, love of branding and making things EASIER with you!
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Be Sure to SHARE!